来源：湘水肴菜谱 时间： 2019-03-16
仔细考虑 turn over ; think over ; ponder ; mull
优先考虑 prioritize ; give priority to ; Preferred ; Desirable
预先考虑 anticipate ; premeditate ; preconsideration ; preconsider
不再考虑 dismiss ; s癫痫病的发作症状有哪些top thinking about sth
设计考虑 design considerations ; considerations on the design ; designing consideration ; design consideration
一般考虑 General Considerations ; general consideration
充分考虑 adequate consideration ; Full consideration ; take a full consideration ; to give sufficient consideration to
考虑两次 think twice
1. You have to take capital appreciation of the property into account.
2. The di睡眠性癫痫病会出现哪些症状rection of the prevailing winds should be taken into account.
3. The Home Secretary is considering a new law against stalking.
4. Every care has been taken in compiling this list.
5. Fix your attention on the practicalities of financing your schemes.
6. After a year we will sympathetically consider an application for reinstatement.
7. You were probably brought up to think like that.
8. The Board is scrupulous in its consideration of all applications for licences.
9. The Pentagon will give preference to companies which do business electronically.
10. What women mistake as thoughtlessness is often just diffidence.
11. Martin was thinking of taking legal action against 山东癫痫中西医结合医院Zuckerman.
12. There were also other factors that entered into the orchestration.
13. Our anxieties can also be controlled by isolating thoughts, feelings and memories.
14. Police officers on the case are reckoning to charge someone very shortly.
15. There were always things to think about when she went walking.
Copyright © 湘水肴菜谱 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号